Level One cordially invites you to our complimentary upcoming seminar event—SMSFs: Take Control of Your Super.
This seminar is designed for anyone who doesn’t currently have a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund and would like to find out more about the benefits of self-managed super. Existing SMSF trustees will also find the content valuable.
By attending our SMSF education seminar, you’ll learn:
- Why more than one third of Australia’s superannuation monies are invested in SMSFs
- The basics of SMSFs and how they operate;
- Whether an SMSF can benefit you;
- The basics of investing in an SMSF;
- Some superannuation strategies to consider;
- How business owners can purchase their premises via a SMSF and lease it from themselves.
Doug Tarrant, principal of Level One, has been advising his clients on establishing, investing in and operating a SMSF for over 20 years. SMSFs are Doug’s passion and he keeps a keen eye on the ever-changing regulatory environment. This ongoing comprehension together with his strategic knowledge sees each and every client receive tailored advice for their individual needs.
This event is not to be missed and promises to be an informative and educational evening.
Venue: Novotel Northbeach, Wollongong
Date: Tuesday 29th October 2013
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
RSVP: By Friday 25th October 2013
Contact: Danae Lacey or Joanne Douglas on 4227 6744
You are welcome to bring along any family, friends and colleagues you feel may benefit from and enjoy this evening. Please ensure you RSVP for any additional people as places are limited.
We look forward to seeing you.