B Com (NSW) CA CFP SSA AEPS
As founder of the firm Doug has over 30 years of experience advising families, businesses and professionals with commercially driven business, taxation and financial advice.
Doug’s advice covers a wide variety of areas including wealth creation, business growth strategies, taxation, superannuation, property investment and estate planning as well as asset protection.
Doug’s clients span a whole range of industries including Investors; Property and Construction; Medical; Retail and Hospitality; IT and Tourism; Engineering and Contracting.
Doug’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) UNSW
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Certified Financial Planner
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist Adviser (SPAA)
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Accredited Estate Planning Specialist
- AFSL Licensee
- Registered Tax Agent